If you are trying to find the solution for the Zoom Virtual Audio Device then below we have shared some related references guides and tips & tricks that would help you.
1. Virtual Audio Cable for Zoom | OBS Forums
Jun 22, 2020 — Install Virtual Audio Cable, set that as your monitor in OBS, set your sources in OBS to ‘monitor and output’, and set virtual audio cable …
20 posts · Hi, Is there a way to send Audio from Microphone throught OBS to feed into Zoom online meetings? …
Need Help with Virtual Audio Cable setup… | OBS Forums
Mar 4, 2021
Question / Help – OBS as an audio input? (VirtualCam …
Mar 20, 2020
Question / Help – Sending audio to Zoom? | OBS Forums
May 20, 2020
Feature Request: Audio for OBS Virtual Camera
Dec 20, 2020
More results from obsproject.com
2. VB-Audio Virtual Apps
VB-CABLE is a virtual audio device working as virtual audio cable. All audio coming in the CABLE input is simply forwarded to the CABLE output.
3. How to connect OBS with Zoom
Jun 4, 2021 — 11. Open your Zoom meeting, deactivate the Zoom camera. Select the “CABLE Output (VB-Audio Virtual Cable)” as your Zoom Microphone ( …
4. The Best Way to Connect OBS and Zoom – StreamGeeks
Feb 12, 2021 — If you cannot hear the Zoom audio in OBS, check to see if you have added a microphone input using your second virtual audio cable. Next, check …
5. Updated! How to Connect OBS and Zoom – StreamGeeks
Oct 29, 2020 — OBS only has one audio output bus that you can use with a virtual audio cable. Open the settings area and click the Audio tab. Here you can …
6. OBS Audio Output on Zoom and Google Meet – @Peaz 2.0 –
Install SoundFlower virtual audio device. To start, you will need to install a virtual audio device on your machine. On MacOS, you can use Soundflower to get …
7. Output OBS audio so that Zoom can use it as input – Reddit
Apr 5, 2020 — I’m using OBS Virtual Cam to output my OBS to Zoom… … Audio Cable on OBS and my mic in zoom (or whatever) to Line 1 Virtual Audio Cable.
8. Setup OBS Audio for Guesting – YouNow Support
1. Download and install VB-Audio Virtual Cable · 2. Set Virtual Cable as your default sound output · 3. Send Virtual Cable output to your speakers · 4. Exclude …
9. Using Loopback to add audio to voice chat (VoIP) – Rogue …
app, or Spotify) with your own voice, then send that audio to others via a voice chat app (like Zoom, FaceTime, or Skype). With a virtual audio device made by …
10. paulczar/obs-and-zoom: Instructions and settings for … – GitHub
Zoom Setup · Set your Microphone to VB-Audio Cable A · Set your Speakers to VB-Audio Cable B · Set you Camera to OBS Virtual Camera · Settings -> Keyboard Shortcuts.
11. Maximize Your ZOOM Video Conferencing Quality – Tom …
Jul 3, 2020 — Under SETTINGS go to Audio and in Advance section for Monitoring Device select CABLE Input VB-Audio Virtual Cable. Then in the Audio Mixer click …
12. Using Loopback to Create A Virtual Mic
Pro users can use the Virtual Camera to send the output of Ecamm Live to other apps such as Zoom or Skype. However, this will only send video and not audio.
Mar 28, 2020 · Uploaded by Kirk Nugent