If you are trying to find the solution for the How To Uninstall Mac Os then below we have shared some related references guides and tips & tricks that would help you.
1. How to Uninstall on a Mac – Computer | HowStuffWorks
2. Install and uninstall apps from the internet or a disc on Mac
Uninstall apps · On your Mac, click the Finder icon in the Dock, then click Applications in the Finder sidebar. · Do one of the following: If an app is in a …
3. How to uninstall apps on your Mac – Apple Support
Oct 25, 2021 — Use the Finder to delete an app · Locate the app in the Finder. · Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
4. How to Completely Uninstall an App on Your Mac – HelloTech
Aug 31, 2021 — One of the easiest ways to uninstall an app on your Mac is by dragging it from the Applications folder to the Trash in your Dock. Then right- …
5. How to uninstall apps in macOS – The Verge
Jun 10, 2020 — How to uninstall apps in macOS · Click the Launchpad icon on the dock (it’s a spaceship) · Click the Finder icon in your dock (it’s the blue …
6. How to uninstall or delete apps on your Mac computer
Jul 6, 2021 — 1. Open Launchpad and scroll to find the app you want to uninstall. · 2. Click and hold your mouse on the app until all the apps start to shake.
7. How to Uninstall Programs on Mac Computers – wikiHow
Open the Launchpad. If you installed apps from your Mac’s App Store, you can delete them from the Launchpad. To open Launchpad, click the Launchpad icon on …
Click and hold the app you want to delete. After a few seconds, the icons will begin to jiggle. If you don’t see the app, try typing its name into the …
Click the X on the app you want to delete. A confirmation message will appear. If the app you want to remove doesn’t have an X, it’s either not from the App …
8. 4 Ways to Uninstall Apps on a Mac – MacPaw
Oct 26, 2018 — 1. Uninstall Mac apps using Trash · Open Finder. · Go to Applications. · Choose the app you want to delete. · Press Command + Delete (⌘⌫). · Open …
9. How To Uninstall Apple Mac OS X Yosemite from Mac OS
For the apps not installed through App Store: · Open the Finder on your Mac, and click on the Applications folder on the sidebar. · Search and locate Apple Mac OS …
10. Uninstall Mac Applications | OSXDaily
Jun 20, 2011 — How to Uninstall Applications in Mac OS X the Classic Way · Go to the Finder in Mac OS if you haven’t done so already · Navigate to /Applications …
11. How to uninstall OS X El Capitan from Mac and downgrade to …
Oct 11, 2015 — How to uninstall OS X El Capitan from Mac and downgrade to Yosemite · 1. Click on the Apple icon in the top left part of the desktop and select …
12. How do I uninstall Java on my Mac?
This article applies to: Platform(s): Mac OS X; Java version(s): 7.0, 8.0. Uninstall Oracle Java using the Terminal.